I love the new look and vibe that Coach is offering and I thought it would be fun to bring it to our readers just in time for Valentines Day! Coach has been working hard to create a line that includes something for everyone, and we could tell the second we stepped into the store.
I am, admittedly, a simple gal. Or as others might call me “cheap”. Fair enough. I do only buy used clothes. But I also know high quality products when I see them, and more importantly how valuable it is to invest in a few statement items for your wardrobe.
Did you know Coach carries tons of products beyond purses? Neither did I! From scarves to watches, wallets, beanies, iPhone cases, shoes and bracelets – they have a spectacular collection, and one that is constantly changing. An easy stop if you’re looking for something nice and practical for your Valentine this year. And the best part is, for you ladies and gents without a Coach store in your town, you can shop from the comfort of your own home on their website.
*This is not a sponsored post. Thanks to Coach for letting us shoot their beautiful products. All opinions are my own.Pin It
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Exploring Tahoe’s Basecamp Hotel - October 24, 2014
- Our Favorite Easy Sewing Projects to Reignite Your Love of Sewing! - October 17, 2014
- create. explore. discover. retreat + a giveaway - September 30, 2014
- Small Business Spotlight: Tattly Tattoos - September 5, 2014
- Vinyl Record Bowls: Your New Favorite DIY - August 15, 2014