I was impressed recently when I cleverly cut a heart from a block of cheese to get my daughter to eat. “I’m a goddamn genius!”, I thought to myself.
Then a friend of mine turned me on to the Instagram account of Lee Samantha.
For some of you, it may induce Pinterest mom-guilt on steroids- if that’s you, don’t visit Samantha’s page.
However, if you can bury the internal dialogue whispering “your meals never look like that”, you will be able to appreciate the food art Samantha creates for her children.
As you can see, Samantha’s food tells a story. She creates a sketch and then magically brings the idea to life.
It’s beautiful. It’s creative. It’s almost too beautiful to eat! And I especially love it because it’s practical.
Samantha’s Facebook page is rad because she not only posts her creations, she’ll list the ingredients so you can attempt to make it at home.
The following two tabs change content below.
Vanessa fills her time with family, sewing, running and watching Dateline. She had coffee with Keith Morrison and it is easily one of the highlights of her life thus far. “If you don’t know who he is, we can’t be friends."
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Exploring Tahoe’s Basecamp Hotel - October 24, 2014
- Our Favorite Easy Sewing Projects to Reignite Your Love of Sewing! - October 17, 2014
- create. explore. discover. retreat + a giveaway - September 30, 2014
- Small Business Spotlight: Tattly Tattoos - September 5, 2014
- Vinyl Record Bowls: Your New Favorite DIY - August 15, 2014